432 EVO

Thought I would start this thread to gauge interest in this network streamer. I have been following it for a little while now. Just wondered if anyone else had this on their radar. Any comments from current owners would be great.

https://432evo.be/
128x128falconquest
At this point we have a good number of us clients with units and they are all thrilled and they are all reliable

As per service the major parts are from a few very large industrial suppliers so parts are easy to source also the servers are totally modular seperate main.cpu board outboard linear power supplies seperate sound card and clock

The modular nature of the servers allow for easy upgrades from model to model which means you can easily increase sound quality by by improving the sophistication of the isolation of the data as you move up to the higher end models

Dave and troy
Audio intellect nj

Us importer 442 Evo music servers

I heard HQPlayer cannot be loaded in ROON core residing in 432 Evo Music Servers to upsample to DSD. Is this true? 
As someone who has built a lot of computers, it's really hard to match up the price of these servers with what they actually offer. This 432 EVO for example is a PC with a $160 MSRP CPU, a $135 MSRP motherboard, $80 worth of 8gb DDR4 ram, a free open source operating system and...a USB card with clock along with a linear power supply, and it's stilling for $6000 to $13000...where does the money go?

@divertiti I'd gladly buy a chassis and hire you to build a DIY version if you were so inclined?

@djones51 Satanic tuning is the one that always gives me a chuckle.