432 EVO

Thought I would start this thread to gauge interest in this network streamer. I have been following it for a little while now. Just wondered if anyone else had this on their radar. Any comments from current owners would be great.

https://432evo.be/
128x128falconquest
I heard HQPlayer cannot be loaded in ROON core residing in 432 Evo Music Servers to upsample to DSD. Is this true? 
As someone who has built a lot of computers, it's really hard to match up the price of these servers with what they actually offer. This 432 EVO for example is a PC with a $160 MSRP CPU, a $135 MSRP motherboard, $80 worth of 8gb DDR4 ram, a free open source operating system and...a USB card with clock along with a linear power supply, and it's stilling for $6000 to $13000...where does the money go?

@divertiti I'd gladly buy a chassis and hire you to build a DIY version if you were so inclined?

@djones51 Satanic tuning is the one that always gives me a chuckle.

Divertiti is correct, but then there is a whole lot of equipment where price of components doesn't come close to adding up retail price. And so diy route is the value route, especially if we don't pay ourselves for time spent researching, procuring, assembling projects. Then take marketing, distribution costs into account, I assume most know what they're paying for.