What do you think is the best integrated amplifier under 1000

How's it going?! I'm in search for a integrated that can produce the best sound for the 1000 under bracket. I know it's not a lot of money for an amp, but I still think there's some great amps on the used market for that price. Or if anyone would know a great chi-fi amp for the price it would be all so helpful. I have wharfedale 9.1 bookself speakers and will be mainly using the speakers for hip hop music. My room size is very small like 9 feet by 10 feet for a computer set up. I have it running my speakers into a Emotiva basx a100 in a Arcam rdac to computer. It's just for near filed desktop use.  The speakers have a  sensitivity of 86db so looking for something powerful enough. Here are the rest of the specs:  Wharfedale Diamond 9.1 loudspeaker Specifications | Stereophile.com

Any other info you need just let me know. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Peace.
audiowav
Hello,
For used the Rogue Sphinx. The version 3 is the best. If you don’t need a better phono stage then I would definitely pick up a V2 and a BlueSound node and call it a day. If you cannot find that then the Rega Brio is a power house in a small package. Plus, as said in this thread the phono stage is really nice. Bottom line it’s not about the watts, it’s about the preamp in the integrated. Trying to find an integrated amp for a $1000 or less your choices are slim because of the preamp stage. NAD is also very nice for the money but I would upgrade the phono stage. You don’t need to do that with the Rogue Sphinx or the Rega Brio. If you are still spinning CDs I would pick up the Rega Brio and Apollo CD player because they are both half sized. If you are near the Chicagoland area this store is a dealer for all of these brands and more. https://holmaudio.com/
They let you demo in your room at your home before you buy. That is a very big deal to me. You should hear those new PSB Synchrony 600 speakers. Even if you are not in the market for speakers they are really nice to hear!
Audio Refinement Complete Integrated Amp. I have one in my bedroom  driving a pair of Celestion SL-700s, and I used one to build a system for a friend driving a pair of Spica TC-50s. They are typically available used for approximately 500usd. 
Thanks everyone for your input and suggestions. I'm checking these out, I like how the Vincent 236 MK reads and looks. I'm going to keep looking these up.

dekay - lol, I'm actually going to try that soap bar, definitely. Thanks

hshifi - thanks for that info about it not being the watts but the pre stage. I would go separates but time and money do not allow. I wanna rock out already. lol.
I don't recommend buying new. If you had to, Rega Brio. But the Rogue Sphinx is a favorite too. 
Now if you have speakers with >95db ......Decware.
I just don't see long-term happy happy with the Sprout.  Great suggestions above; Rogue, Van Alstine  ... I'd add Odyssey Audio to that list ... 

Definitely check out The Music Room:

https://tmraudio.com/components/integrated-amplifiers/