Supply chain affecting anyone?

Just found out from my dealer that my Sonus Faber speakers won’t deliver until early January (ordered in early October). For reference, he says it normally takes 2-3 weeks. 
128x128bigtex22
Yes, bicycle parts - SRAM in particular is going to hold up delivery of a new bike by months, but they are not the only company having issues.
I am in manufacturing but not hifi. I have been watching things get worse since the beginning of the pandemic. Our normal supplier leads times have gone from 30 days 9 months on some materials. The costs for shipping containers have increased 500%. At the same time our customers are having great sales numbers and our factories are fully booked through to the fall of 2022. It is insane.
I don't expect things to get better for the supply chain and shipping costs until the end of 2022 at the earliest
Ron @ New Record Day loves the LOUNGE phono pre amp. Ordered one from Robert ( hand built) $349.....Magnificent sounding ...very short wait. Highly recommended.
I ordered a Clearaudio 12V smart power supply for my tt on 10-22-2021.  It is scheduled to be delivered day after tomorrow.  In late September I bought a new turntable, arm and cartridge.  The dealer had them all ready for me to pick up within three weeks.