Jadis JA30 Mk2, how great???

The new Jadis JA30 Mk2 is now on my radar. Does anyone here have any experience with this amp...thoughts?

Would seem to be in the sweet spot of the Jadis line.
128x128daveyf
I have not had the chance to try the Jadis and do not want to derail the thread, however, I have paired SF GH with Pathos Inpol 2, Burmester 956mk2 and Krell Evo 302.

Before I tryed the Krell I thought that the other amps are quite sufficient, but to my surprise (I am not a fan of big ss amps) it was the Krell that really 'opened' those speakers.

Few times I have read that some of the folks have even set amps with SF GH and by no means I would argue with anybodys choice, but imho those people with such or similar low powered tube amps will never hear everything what that speaker has to offer

@alexatpos  I use two different amps with my GH’s. Not at the same time. The Jadis mono blocks are my go to tube amps, but I also have a modded Jeff Rowland model 8 t ss amp. This amp is a real brute, puts out 250 watts/ch into 8 ohms..and doubles into 4 ohms etc. I can tell you that the gain position on my preamp is about the same for both amps, and that the Jadis JA30mk2 doesn’t even break a sweat handling the GH’s. Same goes for the ss amp.
Daveyf, as I have not heard the Jadis, I have no reason to doubt your words. 
500 watts available at 4 ohms from the big Rowland transistor amplifier versus 45 watts available via the tubed Jadis . And the Jadis is an equally competitive amplification choice. There’s so much more involved than quantity of power in achieving superb sound quality. No doubt that the Jadis mono blocks have excellent quality transformers and top notch robustly constructed power supply.
Charles
 Jadis JA30mk2 doesn’t even break a sweat handling the GH’s

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I bought the Defy7 wayyyy back in 2009, before I knew about the JA30 monos , Wish i had the monos, as they are more convenient to move around.
But alas,  stuck with the Defy til....
So i upgarde  most resistors to takman Rey/metal and most caps to Mundorf SESGO .47 (12 X$50) + some nice big F&T's as well. Left the big blue Philips alone, extremely musical cap there.
can't be improved on.
Replaced main cabels inside to navships silver wire.
Copper posts on rear.
anyway, the Center trans is always cold, never breaks evena  warmth. 2 output trans, barely warm to the touch. 
Of course not driving anything too dif.
But goes to show jadis put some cash into those trans.
Although the Defy did have a  few rumors surrounding the amp, decades ago, I think it was all bunk.
This Defy is built like a  tank and has ZERO performance issues. 
I have no idea who started those rumors, but they are all unfounded and a  bunch of baloney.

Here's the amp in action. All pre tubes are Teles, (Of course). 
a  few Svets ran out of juice, so I had some used chinese tubes sitting on my shelf, stuck those in the 3 slots and works flawless. 
Hum came around, so I swaped the 3 chinese around between the 3 slots and now no hum at all.
This amp is solid and I'm guessing is **self biasing**
Yet my tech has some neat bias pots  which we will install so it makes it much more easy to bias.
The Jadis pots , just a pinch of a screw turn and its either too cool/too hot. 
But again< i'm wondering if this amp is self biased, thus really no need to swap out the pots>.
anyone?
Tubes have over 4k hours, maybe 5k.

Music starts at 1:25

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcjYiZztHgM