Who are the Stand Up Guy's and Gals in this Audio Industry?

Been some banter the past couple of days about bad experiences with a couple of the "Boutique Amplifier and  Speaker Builders"

So I am posing the question of these " Boutique Builders" , who of them have been stand up guys and gals taking care of business for you.

Some may find this information helpful in the processes of making a purchasing decision.

I will say that Upscale Audio has been standup in  the past with an Issue I had with a Pathos Amp and got me fixed up fast.
128x128jerryg123
Post removed 
Ralph Karsten from AtmaSphere and Duke LeJeune from AudioKinesis come to mind, as does Tom Bourret who reps Sound Lab in northern CA.
We dropped in unannounced, and unexpected, to Dan D'Agostino's manufacturing facility in Cave Creek, Arizona. Although he doesn't know me, he gave me a complete tour of the plant. His products are beautiful, well-made and expensive. When I can afford them, they'll be my first choice.
This is of course limited to purchase history;
John Devore-ask this true gentleman a tedious question like whether vibration control devices are a good idea under his loudspeakers and he gives you an immediate considered response. One example among several. 
EveAnna Manley-I can't say that I have received personal responses from her but she has a great team of support staff who give immediate informative responses. 
Peter Bizlewicz-if this name does not ring a bell, he is Symposium Acoustics. I really ought to put him at the top of my list because this gem of a guy will share his wealth of knowledge on any audio-related topic regardless of whether it involves his excellent equipment racks. I once mentioned upgrading coupling caps on my ARC amp and he sent me 2000 word explanation of the engineering principles applicable to coupling caps! I own three of his racks and love them. 
Ruta Triukiene-I bet few of you know who she is either. I believe she is the wife of Reed designer and to my mind engineering-genius Vidmantas Triukas. She serves as Sales Manager. She is incredibly responsive to questions and if you have ever tried to mount a Reed arm, there will be questions. 
I see Justin Weber got mentioned above. I recently bought a customized Nautilus. Not much of a customization but it is powder coated white which I think makes it bitchin'. I would love to serve as editor of his website as an English major/lawyer for his typos drive me nuts but that is besides the point. He is as personable and as down to earth as they come. 
I could list some downright snotty people who make damned good stuff too. I have a bespoke tube based DAC from England that cost a fortune and I absolutely love it but the owner and brains behind the operation is a complete arrogant arse. 
@facten  Not sure how Upscale Audio fits in the Boutique Amp Speaker Builder category

They do not but they helped me with an issue with my Pathos In Pol Heritage ($15K) that I did not even buy from them and they had just assumed the duties as the US Importer. They had my In Pol picked up sent to Italy for repair, sent me a loaner Classic In Pol and did not charge me a dime.
No they are not a Boutique Builder but they are stand up folks.

Was just setting the stage as it is the only time I have had an issue with any equipment( Knock On Wood).