Magnepan service shut down

How long has Magnepan's parts and service been shut down? Any idea when they might be open again? I have tried several times to contact anyone at Magnepan. All I can do is leave a message and never get a return call. I even emailed Wendell and got no response.
Anyone know how to talk to someone there? I want to place a parts order.
Partroysound
partroysound
Someone missing a screw?

@partroysound
Perhaps you can purchase a temporary used speaker to see you through until Magnepan reopens their parts supply. Then you can sell the temp speakers with hopefully minimum out of pocket net cost provided that the speakers are relatively sellable (high enough demand)
someone here made a post a few months back
**will Magnepan survive?*
I think this topic answers the Q.
Every manufacturer in the US is experiencing parts and supply shortages - from car manufacturers on down. Two main reasons are covid effecting overseas factories and container ships backing up due to labor shortages in the ports. There is also a shortage of commercial truck drivers in the US.
A relatively small company like Magnapan would be effected faster than a larger company with more resources.
I had contacted Magnepan several weeks ago about getting a set of backup panels for my 1.6's. They are 20 years old and working fine. I just wanted to have them another 20-30 years. I called sales and they transferred me to the then production manager (sounds like he might of since left). The production managers voice mail gave an e-mail address. I e-mailed the inquiry that afternoon and he answered back that evening. So, they were busy, but trying to answer requests.

Alas, no backup panels available for 1.6's, just de-lam repair kits.
Lots of audio companies are in temporary dire straits due to Covid and supply chains drying up.

Hold Tight!  I am surprised, that no big name, but very small company, has not gone belly up yet.