What do audiophiles do in their cars?

All of you forum members with your killer home systems…what do you listen to in your cars?  Do y’all have custom stereo systems?  Does the quality of the stereo system actually impact your car buying decision?  I have a B&O setup in my 2021 truck, which was an upgrade and sounds decent enough, but nothing compared to a typical HiFi home system.
128x128bigtex22
Who cares?
Yes the stock stereo sound and features have some bearing on the purchase. Both of my cars sound good enough with the top line trim.
I had a ’95 Ford that benefitted immensely from changing out the door speakers. Those days are long gone.
In a moving vehicle you will get far more SQ improvement from
sound deadener
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01KZ5X7KO/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_K326469TH13N489HTVA3?_encoding=UTF8&a...
instead of better playback equip.
If you wanna blow dough go Crutchfield.
I listen to inde radio for musical discovery. In Austin, I'm luckier than most for this option with 3 great stations, one totally local music. 

Keep the roof open, and let the warmth of the sun reduce fatigue from tinny treble. Cheers,

Spencer
What ever the car came with. Putting any money into a car sound system is a waste of cash. 
1-sports-radio, local or Sirius XM.
2-Sirius XM music---channels on my preset = Beatles, Classic Vinyl, Classic Rewind, the Bridge, Blend, Tom Petty, Sinatra (classical and jazz don’t work well in cars to my ears).
3-never news.

my 25-30 minutes drive to work and home is my time to get my brain good, and not looking for stress-points. when i get to work or home i’m ready for it. in car with my wife it’s her call.....XM Fox News, The Bridge or Sinatra mostly.

i’m in the car business and drive demo Honda products with stock systems. these days they are quite good. never really warmed up to throwing money at in-car systems but can respect those who do. when i had my 2016 Porsche CS2 for 2 years i listened to the motor mostly; it did have Sirius XM so listened to that too.

nothing is going to compete on any level with my home system anyway......so i don’t even think about it.

and then there is my professional experience......

when we repair cars, appraise cars and recondition trade-ins we see lots of butchering of car’s systems by aftermarket and DIY’rs. it’s a mess. the sanctity of your wire harness is quite important. and the cost of pieces to replace is daunting. these bad installs can actually total a car in some cases. so i’m not a fan.

the ultra serious in-car stereo crowd is a whole separate culture and that is another subject entirely. i do understand that passion and don’t mean to disrespect that.