Mundorf Silver/Gold in Oil Supreme Caps Any Good?

I got a 2 box tube dac named JADIS JS 1 i have to change the 8 yellow caps inside so my technician suggest me the MUNDORF silver/gold caps, so i just want to now a bit more about their sonic signature?
will it change the sonic signature of my dac and in wich way?
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xroccl007
I have used many different caps in loudspeakers as well as dacs and preamplifiers.for Loudspeakers the Duelunds are the best bar none but very expensive ,for dacs and preamplifiers the New Mundorf SilverGold Oil capacitors are the most natural with superb microdynamics Vcaps ,or other Teflons were no where near as natural as in textures of instruments such as a drum head or violin, I based these test after a solid 400+ hrs which is about 95% of their total breakin
I just run them 24-7 for 3 weeks after 100 hours the start to smooth out and are still better than most even at this early stage of breakinI also used the Mundorf silver oil , which is 90% as good ,stay away from the plain silvergold
excellent detail but a little threadbare or body!and I have used all other name brands over the last 2 years the Mundorfs I bought in May 09 and they have gotten even more refined since then.
Hello I have used the Mundorf Supremes , Silver oil ,and and Silver gold oil. The Silver gold oil is clearly better than the Silver oil in every respect but the price difference may be the deal breaker .My uncle is a electronics tech and I get 40% off everything that is why I am a little more liberal the Silver oil for the tweeter mids is excellent for the bottom end I think the Supreme bypassed with A .1 Vishay 1839 cap is a great way to go this great bypass cap is good for the highs and mids also.
THE SILVER GOLD OIL just gives at least 5% more detail especialy low level front to back layering of instruments over the silver oil,it is the best I have heard even against the duelunds except for the cast which is over a grand per cap.
I was using these in my speaker now in my preamp for the mu follower as well as the coupling caps my maxed out preamp is like you added $1k to the value in sonic merit alone
warning these take 300 hrs just to start settling in 500+
and still refining .the silver oil at least 350hrs to full refinement.
For the record I have used all Mundorf capacitors both in electronics as well as in Loudspeakers .I currently have the Mundorf Silver gold oil capacitors 4of them for coupling in my new Rogue 99 Super Magnum SE preamp and these capacitors from past experience take a solid 300 hrs to start settling in and will still get better past 600 hrs a few % in refinement .These are the best I have ever heard .I have had Vh audio oil teflon caps I bought from a
diy and they may have a bit more razer sharp inner detail
but teflon has a non natural aspect over time that is noticable IMO .The Mundorf is more natural and the best front to back layering of any cap out there very detailed and 3rd row aspect . I am very happy with these ,yes they are expensive but well worth the extra moneys .2nd place in the mundorf line up is the Silver oil open and airy
and very well balanced , the Silver gold very detailed more clinical and the bass is not as weight dimentionally.
The Silver Gold oil are very pricy yes but if only using a handfull well worth the moneys in long term enjoyment.
I have made changes with many capacitors and have 1,000s of hrs comparing caps with the Mundorfs the Supreme are very god but in a preamp circuit I feel the Silver oil has much better air around the instruments and seperation very well balanced.
The Silver gold very good detail but does not have the character and body of a silver oil .
I just bought the New SE lineup from Rogue Audio
The MUndorf Silver Gold Oil capacitor and using the Best Solder out there their Supreme which is over 9% silver -gold and Copper this to complement Mundorfs flagship Silver Gold Oil capacitors these capacitors take a minimum of 400 hrs to start to settle in.They are much more 3 dimentional than any of the other Mundorf capacitors
their front to back layering of instruments is the best I have ever heard in a capacitor in electronics the Duelund Cast are the only cap IMO that is better and they are for Loudspeaker applications. Very pricy here 2x the price of a Silver oil.but if your system is refined it is well worth the extra $$$.p.s the Hifi tuning New Supreme fuses were designed with Mundorf and one fuse that truly makes a sonic improvement. I have had all previous generations
by far the best, One component at a time.
I agree with Audioman on the Mundorf capacitors on signal. The Silver-Gold/oil has the transparency, and excellent harmonic content, while the Silver-oil lacks a little of the latter. The dry Silver-Gold just does not have the body of the other two. They may only be good for speaker bypass caps. I can see why Mundorf discontinued production of the non-oil version.

The downside of the Mundorfs with silver, is they are brighter than normal (than other capacitors and copper wire). The CAST that Audioman has, may have the qualities, without the brightness. My hold-up besides the price of the CAST, is their odd shape. Seems like they would be difficult to install. So my plan is to try the Alexanders first.