Mundorf Silver/Gold in Oil Supreme Caps Any Good?

I got a 2 box tube dac named JADIS JS 1 i have to change the 8 yellow caps inside so my technician suggest me the MUNDORF silver/gold caps, so i just want to now a bit more about their sonic signature?
will it change the sonic signature of my dac and in wich way?
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xroccl007
Jeremy, I believe this choice will come down to what section of the crossover are you doing? Or are you doing it all? I would put standard supremes on bass drivers for the low end, and I would definatly put Silver oils up top, they are still far better from what I hear and with a 2 way on the tweeter you will probably be fine... If they are a 2 Way and the cap sizes are not huge then use silver oil on all if you can pay the difference.. I honestly don't know the speaker so if it is a 3 way then go with cheper on the lows.. mids and highs I would attempt the silvers,, they are just more liquid sounding.
Its for the tweeter side driver only. SF Concerto is a 2 Way speaker.

But the price of the silver oil is about 2.5X the price of Supreme !

Don't know is it really worth it ?
Jeremy it may be easier to get the sound you seek by just adding a preamp. The Sonus Fabers are voiced to be on the warmer side already. Changing the caps in these speakers may not be the best idea. I'm not sure if your integrated has a preamp direct. If it does I would try a nice tubed preamp run into the Accuphase before changing the caps.
Jeremy it is a whole different cap I believe period... your run of the mill Auricaps, Solens, Kimber, mundorf supreme costing 5 dollars to 30 dollars in popular sizes are not a huge step from each other at all.. You want something special, in all Honesty you gotta pay the piper to go into the minimal 35 plus per cap small value stuff.. If your gonna do it and your only going after a tweeter your payoff will be in the end a special sound with the silver oil vs. another Good but not special poly plastic whatever cap.. By the way I have Silver Oils on just about everything in my system now, its the lowest end cap I trust to get the sound I like, and no its not low end but you get my point.. It seems to take them in speakers about 5 mins to sound not tight and compressed though, so when you first hear it on your tweets it will glare a little more than likely.. It will stabilize and Sibilance in like Womens voice and stuff will dissapear in probably a solid 20 to 25 hours... And daily they get better as they play. Same is true when I used them with my Tubes..
If you have a nice speaker and a 15 dollar cap vs. a 45 dollar cap is the only thing holding you up you gotta just go for it.. If a cap for 35 vs. 400 each is the problem then I understand.
Also somewhere on one of these threads or maybe on this one above there is supposedly a method to run High voltage thru the cap to burn that sucker before you even install and it will sound nearly perfect out of the box, maybe not voltage or whatever but something, I have no clue so don't take my word or dangerous suggestion on this.. I never did this and it could take 200 plus for them to show the most open and powerful sound.. Oil and Silver on tweets just sounds right. smooth and warmth, with a bit of magic.
While on the topic of Mundorf Silver/Oils, I am curious about the burn-in process of these. From the above posts, I gather that I need to burn them in anywhere from 150 to 250 hours for them to sound best.

I installed 4 of these in the coupling stages of my cdp, replacing Auricaps. My initial impression of them after about 20 hours is: soundstage depth and "airiness" is considerably reduced, highs are rolled off quite a bit, midrange is more forward, and bass / fullness is increased. Does this sound about right in your experiences?

I am hoping these will be a substantial upgrade over the Auricaps, but now I'm wondering...I know, patience.....