Help! need informed opinion

I am looking for some help in speaker considerations.
My room is 14’ wide 16’ long.
There will be a 12’ vaulted ceiling.

speaker placement can be 12” to 36” from rear wall.
listening position about four to six feet from speakers (nearfield).

I am looking for small bookshelf (on stands) speaker set up.

I prefer rather neutral sound..I play everything from classical to jazz, to Rock.
I do not care for exagerrated highs or lows, need tight well controlled bass and nicely balanced midrange.

i have narrowed things to a few somewhat conventional speakers
Aerial 5t, Dynaudio special 40, Revel M126be

there’s one intriguing option I am considering.
Audience 1+1 v3 (with a subwoofer..REL ?)

any thoughts would really help!

thanks in advance

128x128johnlnyc
Watkins Gen 4. Very impressive sound for a monitor bookshelf speakers. Don’t let the price fool you. They won the golden ear award 2 yrs straight. Don’t know about this year. 30 day$$ back. Good people too. Fwiw Watkins designed and holds patent on Infinity dual drive woofer among other patents.
Also they go down to 42 hz. I was surprised by the bass response
If you can use a floor stander contact Dennis at Philharmonic and ask about the Philharmonic BMR Floor Stand model or the Philharmonic BMR Bookshelf. The floor stander is under $4k the Bookshelf about $2k.
Man I was thinking,with the room you described I might look at the Wharfedale Linton 85th.Anniversary 3 way with dedicated stands..They are voiced very organic & rich & IMO would thrive in that type of room.Oh you'll save a ton of $ as well...
I’ve currently have Dyn special 40’s and have had a few pairs of Revels - f208 and Concerta2 M16’s. The revels are great because they are very balanced and do not really color the sound coming to them. They just weren’t for me.

I am so happy with my Dyns and their house sound. It’s just perfect to my ears, no matter what I have feeeding them.
I compared the Evoke 20s and the Special 40, the Evoke sounded way better. I am more than happy with them