Quadratic Diffusers

I'm looking over the GIK Gotham N23 5″ Quadratic Diffusers. 

Anyone have any experience with these or similar? Care to comment?

What did you think of their construction, hanging hardware, aesthetics, effects on the sound, placement ease or difficulty?
https://www.gikacoustics.com/product/gotham-n23-5-inch-quadratic-diffusors/
128x128hilde45
I use tapered dual truncated conic wedge in cork a notably durable soft wood diffuser in a 3D holding structure, hand carved to inaccurately approximate an antique bowl. I place the diffuser bowl assembly on a leather and wood stand executed in the Eastlake furniture style. Presently the effect of added richness is greatest with a slight bias to the R channel. Some would say, they are just hundreds of wine corks…..i beg to differ….

RPG good 2 
@tomic601
I trust that an adequate amount of research into good tasting wines was invested in your dual truncated conic wedge diffusers of choice?
Such research done with music, seems like a worthy quest for an enjoyable evening or two..three.. loads of them by the looks of it :-)

but congrats Rix - you already know more than you know…..
Right now, mine do look remarkably like a science project - they do sound great though. And my wife is still ok with it, anyone might think she's becoming an audiophile?!!

Apparently it's what I don't know, that I don't know, that is the greatest potential for improvement.

@boxer12 -  Are you going to try more diffusion between the speakers? Please circle back and share your findings as you move forward. These diffusers took me quite some time, Saturdays mostly, every now and then.