I agree with Keef

The Stones are in town(LA) for 2 nights.

With so many things now being now deemed "inappropriate" these days, I suppose this isn't a surprise?
https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/music/2021/10/13/rolling-stones-retire-brown-sugar-over...

Brown Sugar is part of the Stones "permanent set list".  

tablejockey
jond- please give one example of Epoch Times coverage that was "batshit crazy conspiracy theory". Link to it. Put up or shut up.
All men created equal, are slaves considered men ? Equal but of unequal worth in the slave trade…. Go reconcile 
So, you didn't watch it then. Figures.    

And oh by the way I KNOW you didn't watch it because it is for registered users! So either you are a registered user paying a site you consider "batshit conspiracy theories" which makes no sense, or you aren't and didn't watch it but nevertheless think you know what's in it- which also makes no sense.    

Yes it really is that easy to prove you make no sense.
With the Stones dates spaced days apart, I was thinking the Stones would do one of their secret small club performances WITH Brown Sugar.

So far, no story to read about. Oh well. 

So the new normal for surviving "Classic Rock" groups now  is  "filter" your set list to appease and ensure steady cash flow.

Roll with the new normal and grit your teeth.