Integrated amp recommendation for Focal 1038

Hello, I left the hobby for a bit and just got back into due to a local listing for some Focal 1038 BE II speakers I couldn't pass up. I purchased the speakers and am now looking for a recommendation for an integrated amplifier. I will be hooking them up to a rebuilt Technics SP 10 mkii TT mounted with a Ortofon quintet black cartridge and a pass labs xono phono. I listen to mainly classic rock vinyl and my room is pretty large, the speakers will be more towards the middle of the room and pretty far from the walls. I do not listen at really loud volume levels. Ideally I would like a Pass Labs XP 20 hooked to a Pass Labs amplifier like an xa30.5 but with just purchasing speakers cannot get that at the moment. Any suggestions in the $2500 - 3500 range? I am drawn to Pass Labs typically for the deep tight bass and good imaging. Currently considering a Pass Labs int-30A, Bryston B135 sst2, maybe a Cary integrated like the SLI 80 or 100? I've never really ventured into tubes before though.

Thanks
chief4425
Nobody mentioned the Rogue Audio Pharaoh. With a tube preamp, MC gain, and ample SS power, that would be an excellent fit for the OP. 
I have these speakers paired with a Raven audio nighthawk and love it. Think these speakers go well with tube amps
Just saying if you step up to an Pass INT30A you may find you don't want to sell it and if you do you will get your money back out of it. I am driving a pair of 1008 Be's with a pair of XA100.5's and XP20 combo my previous amp (s) were a Cary SLI-80F1 and INT30A and trust me the INT30A is no slouch as it did a great job driving my 1008Be's. 

Chuck
Krell & Bryston work very well. Agree with jeffinnh. The more power the better they sound. I have found with the BE tweeters lots of power really creates significant changes