who makes your fav cable loom in 2021?

hello all,

its that time again and there is a need for new wires. interconnects and speaker cables as I begin arranging a new system.

power cords should be addressed first IMO but they will have to wait a little while.

this time around I’ve decided to go with one maker rather than dive into the questionable sensebility of mixing and matching brands and or models of cables.

I’ve been out of the loop for a while so I’m asking the forum to share their eXP on who and what is around which doesn’t break the bank but does deliver the goods!

the current budget has set $1K to $2K per, for ICs and I’ll need two pair SE, and the speaker cable length is as yet still up in the air and depends on the final set up, but I’d prefer to keep the same brand and model there as the ICs probabgly.

I do not have a real issue with preowned cables but finding several of differing types though the same brand and model could be an issue… we’ll see I suppose.

FYI, Its an all tube powered, rig. Zanden amp, Thor line stage. it will be a digitally sourced streaming outfit albeit the front end is as yet one more question mark.

I am leaning towards the Aurolic G2.1 streamer and Bricasti DA. the jury however is not back with its verdict.

for the moment, the speakers are an easy IMP pr of JA Graphine Pulsars which also have a pr of SVS 3000 subs augmenting them.

Thank you all for your thoughts and insights.
blindjim

I do appreciate the plus ones on iconoclast wires.

as this thread states " loom ... in 2021" its all about me catching up having been inactive or out of the loop for some time due to health and unrelated obstacles which prevented me from being more involved in the past time.

I've been a member here for nearrly 20 yrs. Tech is always on the move and there is always the hope someone will as Doug said produce products that are neither snake oil nor filled with too much 'unobtainium' or 'can't affordium'.

last time I was actively putting together or tweaking an outfit was about 2012 or so.

things change. this is merely an attempt to get myself updated as to who is who, or who is doing what, so to speak.
THX ALL. 
I recently got some WyWire interconnects after buying the WyWire Platinum headphone XLR. Alex at WyWire seems to know his stuff when it comes to wires. I think he is doing a 40% off because it is a big company anniversary.

My other cables are Audience and Benchmark. The Audience and WyWire are very good and are relatively affordable.
I’m sitting tight with the Cerious Technologies Matrix and Graphene Extreme cables.  For me it’s been the best bang for the buck.
Not sure I believe cables on ever evolving sound improvement continuum. Only material improvements in metallurgy and dialectics, or construction design would account for sound quality improvements. I'm aware of graphene which some claim to result in improved sound. Please inform us to any other manufacturer claims that are in fact true innovations.