Simaudio, MOON, Neo MiND

Ok so I just purchased a Simaudio MOON, MiND network streamer and the ninny who sold it to me failed to mention that it was built for the Asian market and is 230V. Spoke to Bernard at MOON and he had a whole host of upgrades and such he wants to sell me as well as the 120V conversation. Biggest question, HOW WELL does this thing perform? I primarily stream from Tidal and now Quobuz. Bought the component inexpensively so can toss a few dollars more at it but want to hear what people think of it. It's literally in brand new condition  with boxes & paperwork, etc so, a nice find perhaps? Is it an upgrade from Node 2i other than in I tail price? I want it to be a winner as it's a stand alone streamer and I have a wonder DAC I'm very happy with. System consists of, Cary CAD 808r tube amp, Manley Shrimp preamp, Line Magnetic 502ca DAC, MIT Terminator interconnects & speaker lines. Any thoughts or ideas are appreciated. Shared experience would be best. TY
128x128bgross
In my opinion, Bernard is a good guy, no reason to feel otherwise but as representative of the Simaudio brand, he's trying to get me to spend significant money to upgrade to the MiND 2 platform; I get that. No doubt it's a worthwhile package for some. Just want to determine if I need to spend that money. Will the performance in a "streaming only" application be something I NEED? From what I've read yeah, the Neo MiND is a great little piece which is why I bought it but who has the MiND 1st gen that can speak to this? Appreciate all your feedback but hoping to get more info from someone who's owned and operated this particular component.
I paid for the upgrade from MiND 1 to 2 that Bernard mentioned to you. Sonically there’s no significant difference. The main thing you are paying for is additional features and compatibility to make it more current.  The upgrade gives you the ability to steam MQA, multi-room synchronized capability, the ability to use Roon, ability to take advantage of Quobuz Sublime+ and Deezer HiFi and stream up to 32/384 and DSD 256.  If you don’t plan on taking advantage of any of these then you don’t need to worry about the upgrade. 
Ended up sending the 230v Singapore market MiND back to the tool bag who sold it to me. Bought a lightly used Elac Discovery for $250. Sent it to Elac in CA and they totally went through and upgraded it for ZERO dollars... even paid for shipping to and from. Playing it now through a Line Magnetic, 520ca DAC and I'm very impressed. Excellent experience front to back!