Up grade to a new turntable

Hello FriendsI wish to upgrade my turntable!!My music taste, is 70.s rock, blues, jazz rock, new wave, male vocals etc!!Here in Australia, there only a few turntables available!!, at my price, as I'm on a pension!!, I have mad a list!!1. Well Tempered Labs, reference, with a reference, arm, this is used in mint condition, that has been set up by the importer!! , but at a price $4,000!!, but with a Dynavector 20 xx high output, I'm using  low output, at the moment, on my "Once Analog" turntable!!, so I don't now how it would sound, would the higher output, sound harsh, on my phono stage, in MC, or should I switch to MM??
2.VPI prime scout, at around $5,000!!3. Kuzma Stabi, with basic arm, or if I have the money, a upgrade arm??4. Scu audio, premier, with same arm??Hoping someone can help me, with advice??Many ThanksDavid SpryAustralia
128x128daveyonthecoast
hshifi
... After I adjusted the VTA for typical thickness of vinyl I grabbed a 180 gram record and marked the spot for that. This way you can literally adjust the VTA very quickly by the thickness of the album with the markings on the VTA dial ...
After changing VTA, do you also adjust overhang? One affects the other, and that is the limitation of VTA on-the-fly, imo.
Go for the well tempered with the dynavector and make sure you switch to the moving magnet setting on your phono stage or you will have overload issues and distortion. The other thing is that you will love the dynavector cartridge, they are amazing with all types of music.
wowThanks for the info??, bot back to my original question!!The Well Tempered has sold to some one else!!Here in Australia, there only a few turntables available!!1 TNT turntables2. Kuzma TurntablesFriends what your thoughts?? as both these are over $5,000 !!I can maybe able to afford this!! at the moment!!, but over the months, wish to upgrade, piece by piece, but I'm on a pension, so will take a while!!I live down on the far south coast, the is no hi fi shops, with in 4 hours drive??, but they only sell, the basics!!I do really need advice!!My music, is rock,rock/jazz, new wave, funk, etcHoping for advice!!Kuzma or VPIMany ThanksDavid Spry
The VTA on the Technics G tables is on the fly and ever-so-awesome.  

@daveyonthecoast ,  I highly recommend looking at the newer Technics tables.  As Chakster noted, they are very difficult to beat. They are rock solid. They are not fussy.  They sound strong and sublime.  They are all you might ever need and allow you to focus on the phono stage and cartridge.