More proof that music is not just an aural sensation.

128x128william53b
No need for Nobel laureates to tell me what sitting beside a boom box on wheels at red lights has informed me of for years. At any rate the research is about tactile stimulation from pressure waves at least the part you're trying to insinuate has anything to do with music.
No need for Nobel laureates to tell me what sitting beside a boom box on wheels at red lights has informed me of for years.
I can live with your minimization of this scientific news.... Your joke make sense...

At any rate the research is about tactile stimulation from pressure waves at least the part you’re trying to insinuate has anything to do with music.
But your ignorance emerge with the second part...

Sorry....

«Small minds only perceive trivial facts»-Anonymus Smith
I understood what the research was about, perhaps my ignorance is above your intelligence.
«Our ignorance is always above our intelligence»-Djones+mahgister

Anyway......
"This year’s medicine prize is awarded to David Julius and Ardem Patapoutian. Their discoveries have unlocked one of the secrets of nature by explaining the molecular basis for sensing heat, cold and mechanical force, which is fundamental for our ability to feel, interpret and interact with our internal and external environment."
-Nobel Prize committee.