Help wanted spending money and improving my system.

I’ve got the upgrade itch and would like feedback on what piece should be replaced or what should be added.  If this system was yours, which piece would you replace and what would you buy as a replacement or what would you add to improve the sound/experience.  I’m not considering replacing my cabling at this point in time.  Please, 1 item only.  So, what would you add or replace?  I’m very happy with what I’ve put together, but I’ve got the itch, and scratching is not enough!!  Current system:  Carver Crimson amp, Primaluna Dialogue preamp, Schiit Yggdrasil D/A, Schiit Lokius equalizer, Jays CD player Mk III, Oppo 103 (for SACD only) Thorens TD145 with Ortofon 2M Bronze, M&K V75 sub, Klipsch R-15 sub, Roon Nucleus, Mac mini server (for iTunes) and Goldenear Triton References, home made bass traps.

128x128fastninja12
@fastninja12
knowing your budget would be very helpful - would help us to focus on useful options
Get a High Fidelity Cables Double Helix Signature power conditioner just added one to my system wow what a difference. Simply plugged it into my power distributor so it treats all components. They're even on sale right now, but the difference was incredible.
The 2 most obvious choices for me would be (yes, I know the OP only asked for one).
1) replace the DAC with a Bryston BDP3 which has HDMI inputs.  Then program the Oppo to output DSD over HDMI and you can enjoy the DSD layer of your SACDs.  The Bryston is also a better DAC than what you currently have and so this upgrade will be the most significant.
2)replacing the Mac Mini is for me an obvious second choice
Hi,

Given that your system is prey much done, I would invest on power equipment.

Would start with a IFI AC Purifier or a Isotek AC conditioner.

Filipe

Get a better TT/arm and cartridge. The new $1800 Technics would be a significant upgrade.