Help wanted spending money and improving my system.

I’ve got the upgrade itch and would like feedback on what piece should be replaced or what should be added.  If this system was yours, which piece would you replace and what would you buy as a replacement or what would you add to improve the sound/experience.  I’m not considering replacing my cabling at this point in time.  Please, 1 item only.  So, what would you add or replace?  I’m very happy with what I’ve put together, but I’ve got the itch, and scratching is not enough!!  Current system:  Carver Crimson amp, Primaluna Dialogue preamp, Schiit Yggdrasil D/A, Schiit Lokius equalizer, Jays CD player Mk III, Oppo 103 (for SACD only) Thorens TD145 with Ortofon 2M Bronze, M&K V75 sub, Klipsch R-15 sub, Roon Nucleus, Mac mini server (for iTunes) and Goldenear Triton References, home made bass traps.

128x128fastninja12
If vinyl is important to you, think about an upgrade to your turntable//cartridge/phono pre rig. 
Since Synergistic Research's High-Frequency Transducers have been mentioned, anyone care to share their experiences?

There seems to be a decent explanation here: SYNERGISTIC RESEARCH HFT X.

What if you've got a Home Theatre System with too many speakers to treat? 
I watched a video on NPS-1260 Three Dimensionality Enhancer and it was a decent sell but it lost me when power cables were also treated.

I still wonder if in room treatment might be better. 
The best option for you is to upgrade your DAC.  It all starts with the signal.

Happy Listening.