Need a high-WAF stand solution

I'm moving the stereo into the living room, so need a stand solution with a high WAF.  In my case, that means a cabinet where all the components aren't on display, with the possible exception of my flat black power amp, which could go on top.  Other wood tones in the room are dark cherry, and a brownish stained rosewood. 

I'm looking to have the components stacked in a single column, don't have room for a wider TV cabinet.  I could spend as much as $3000 for the right piece.

From a tone matching point-of-view, the best solution would be a Salamander Synergy 402 in cherry.  But I've heard concerns about the overall construction quality, and resonance that affects the sound quality.  It looks like the back panel is removable, so there should be good cooling airflow.  Anybody have first hand experience?  Are the included shelves stable enough so that I could add on some third party isolation platforms?

The BDI Corridor Audio Tower would be my first choice if it came in cherry -- reviews say quality is good and resonance is minimized.  I'm also considering the BDI Mirage Audio Tower if I can't find a red wood solution I like better.  Wondering if the build quality on that is as good as on the Corridor, given the price difference.
I love the looks of the Timbernation stands, but they all display the components.  I've contacted a couple of local cabinetmakers to get custom pieces, but lead times are quite long at the moment. 

Anybody have any options I haven't considered, or have opinions on the pieces I'm considering?

lee_short
We are a salamander  dealer look at their chameleon series 

The innerstructure is the rigid aluminum posts with an outer shell of fine wood 

Very practical and stunning made of top quality materials and infinite combinations of shelving draws and accessories 

DAVE AND TROY 
audio Intellect Nj
SALAMANDER DEALER
Post removed 
@audiotroy How is the ventilation on those cabinets?  They look nice, but I'm not seeing how they can have decent ventilation.  I've got a ModWright LS-100 preamp, I'm concerned about the tube heat.