High Fidelity Cables, why most threads about them got deleted

What happened to most/ all threads written about the company? They all got removed.I’m trying to read up about their wall plugs and their Reveal and CT interconnects… Is there something I need to worry about the company? Thanks
128x128nasaman
I have the MC-1 Double helix conditioner and love it. It was not 23,000 dollars. I started with the MC-0.5 and gradually moved up. I would recommend them to anyone.
Yes their products work. Love the power conditioners, but did not personally like the effect of the power cables in my system, but can see why others would.
I have used or tried many of their power cords, interconnects etc. At this time, I only use the NPS 1260 product.  And, as mysterious as it is, works great and a valued product to me.

ozzy
Oh yeah. I applied it (very sparingly, don’t be sloppy) on just about everything that has a connection. That is: Breaker box on dedicated lines, power cords, interconnects, speaker cables, fuses and even on a few tubes. Great product!

There is a thread titled Cable Goop. I have placed some of my experience on that thread.

Cable Goop Review George is going to freak!! | Audiogon Discussion Forum

ozzy