Integrityhifi TRU-GLIDER Pendulum Tonearm

Has anyone lived with this tonearm for a while?  I am curious to see what you think of the unit.  I can see the frictionless design but I don't see how it remains in alignment while playing.  It is some very impressive "out of box" thinking, which caught my interest.
128x128spatialking
@drvinyl01 - Yes, although that comment pretty much applies to everything, right?   

A test drive means buying it, installing it, which also means cutting a new plinth, and then doing some listening.   A very expensive approach if you decide you don't like the given tonearm.   I'd rather get opinions and find a dealer first.   The problem with dealers is some of them have systems that don't sound as good as mine, so it makes buying decisions difficult.
Since the TRU-GLIDER Pendulum Tonearm mounts on an external pod, dealers should allow potential owners to audition one in their own home. 
That is a very good point! 

In that case the table the turntable is mounted on becomes part of the tonearm system.
We are dealers of the glider and we have sold around 10 of this arms. We bring the arm we set it up and 2 tracks later, we get paid and head back.