Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
I heard a pair of the 3.5's with Quicksilver amps and a pre back in the day and loved them.  I believe it was the 3.5's.  As most know, Johnny is a great guy and as good a brick and mortar as there is.  
ctsooner

Good to see you here as always. I hope that you are well and ready for Fall.  Thank You for sharing your experience with Johnny R.

Happy Listening!
Doing awesome my friend.  Yes, Johnny can be trusted.  He down sells more than anyone I know.  He always tries to get folks into things under their budget, which isn't always the best, but I fully get it.

I'm in the market for a DAC and am looking at the Brinkmann Nyquist mk 2, DCS Bartok, MSB Discrete with extra built in power supply and ProUSB dongle, Bricasti M1SE and the Meitner MA3.  Some used, some new.  Haven't heard the DCS or Brinkmann in years.  Going to hear the Bricasti and Meitner next week locally.  Never heard the MSB, but loved the MSB Select I believe it was a few years ago when it came out.  Dont' want to make a mistake here, lol...
ctsooner

Good to read that you are well this Fall season. Like a CD/SACD spinner, there has never been a better time to purchase a DAC. Those are some stiff competition. Keep me posted as you weed out the stack.

Happy Listening!