Need help buying new speaker cable

My Tara Labs Apollo speaker cable broke at the negative terminal end.  I will need to replace them.  What cables would you recommend?  I would like to know what cables out there would be comparable.  I would like to upgrade but they need to be affordable. A local dealer recommended Audioquest Robin Hood’s but they cost $2,000.  I just can’t spend that much money.  I am looking at Audioquest Rocket 88’s for $1,150.  Any ideas?  I would also like to know what the sound difference be compared to my Appolo’s?  I still have a difficult time you can hear a sound difference between one cable and another.  
128x128larry5729
Post removed 
I am currently using the Tara Labs hollow banana plugs.  The problem is, is when I push my cabinet back towards the back wall, I lose a connection on my left speaker.  I wonder if anyone has experience using Sure Grip banana plugs?  They are made of solid metal and according to a dealer I talked to they are spring loaded.  He said these hold firmer and they would be less likely to work themselves loose.
Any audio dealer near where you live can terminate those cables.  If you are having a problem with bananas why not  just get spades?
My ARCAM is not designed to accept spades.  If it could accept spades, I would have used them years ago.  I use spades at the speaker end.
Tara Labs told me it would only cost $60 per cable to repair my cables with a 2 week turn around.  I was just wondering is this the time to consider upgrading my speaker cable?