If I could afford, I’d purchase 100% Oswald Mills Audio gear

This even without hearing it. The pieces are so beautiful I don’t see how they could not sound fabulous. The Sp10s look like they are built like a tank. I’d even buy their equipment racks. Maybe someday or maybe I’ll purchase something from their sister company Fleetwood sound. 
aberyclark
Most of the cost of that TT is in the fuse they use.

Haha. Brilliant:)
Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder. I on the other hand, would avoid OMA gear - tons of better stuff out there at a lesser price. Way overpriced.
very wise opinion!

That table is hideous, You would have to not let anyone in your audio room.

it has baffled several esoteric audiophile clubs around the world; that if you speak badly you just need to talk!
Yawn….”it costs so much, it must suck”….. “anyone who spends that much on xyz must be dumb”….. “no way its 100,000 times better than my Crosley”.

If someone hasnt heard it, they are just speculating with absolutely no data.
No thanks, however beautiful and well built, I'll keep my sorry ass sugden and tannoys...maybe someday I'll buy a Linn Sondek turntable and call it a day.
Jonathan, the owner, is a very interesting guy with interesting ideas.  He knows a lot about the history of audio and has an impressive collection of audio antiques to match.  He is an iconoclast. I will not be purchasing any of his unusual products but I am indeed now more knowledgeable having watched his videos which are available on the internet.