APPLE PHONES.......NO SERVICE

I have a new refurbished Apple phone that I have spent quit a bit of time trying to contact somebody at Apple to fix it....Its one month old......I have to wonder how a person can call a Apple person without spending the rest of there life trying to contact someone in the communication business.....I have tried e-mail, of course no body has a phone number, but if your phone doesn;t work , how would you call them anyhow......Maybe I should just sell it and get another brand that works.............What do you think ?? 
autospec
Short VERSION:  RETURN it and go to swappa.com.  They Never Fail you for perfect new used gear.
It seems that people can do what they want to do with anything they don't like....That is not true in the real world, we have to somewhat get along and try to work things out....If it was up to me I would return the phone for a full refund and start over....But I can't just put it in a box and return it....I must get someone the agree to that, which I haven't been able to do.....I could just throw it away and fix the problem quickly......But at this point I'm too cheap to do that....I could maybe get in my car and drive to a Apple store and maybe they would take it back and return my money, but that probably won't happen either....So I was looking for reasonable ways to get this to work and maybe someone would have it, but that didn't happen either....Some of the people even say I'm un-educated and just plain stupid....I maybe, for even thinking that intelligent people would come up with such idea's and think they know me well enough to call me un-educated......I'm ashamed of my fellow man kind to think that of some one they don't even know .....I will leave this to the people , to kick around............I will thank the person that said nice things about me and the amplifiers I build ..........GOOD DAY
@audioguy85,
"They are difficult to use with usb storage media without buying additiinal proprietary Apple gadgets to make it work."

"The battery life also sucks,"

All true. Every single iPhone user I know constantly frets about their battery dying out.

Just take a look at all the YouTube videos suggesting various ways to extend the battery life.

[Basically you are asked to turn virtually half of its features off!]

And then there’s the multiple issues with file transfer and running out of storage. 64GB is far too small for 2021 and there's no option of expansion. Only of renting iCloud space.

Not to mention the hassle of transferring / rescuing data in order to escape the Apple ecosystem.

Yet my 16 year old daughter, and most if not all of her friends won’t even consider using a different brand.

There must be something highly attractive about iPhones that eludes me.

Could it be the aspect ratio, or the apparent simplicity of the software, or just the brand name?

Whatever it is, and it doesn’t seem open to debate, it’s a problem we will have to address soon as my daughter’s 64GB 6s plus is getting a little long in the tooth and short of storage.

She’s a little annoyed with Apple at the moment as she wants the 13 pro max (the only one with a half practical battery).
Unfortunately it only comes in 3 colours, none of which strongly appeal to her.

Perhaps she’ll accept a well looked after used 11 pro max?

@autospec ,
If a factory reset didn’t help, and no other ways of getting help can be found, you may have to
dump it and move on.

You could sell it, but it would only be fair to state exactly what the problem was in your ad.

Some bright and extremely patient folks out there can still repair iPhones despite Apple’s best attempts to stop them.

You don’t want someone else to go through your experience.

Post removed