If I could afford, I’d purchase 100% Oswald Mills Audio gear

This even without hearing it. The pieces are so beautiful I don’t see how they could not sound fabulous. The Sp10s look like they are built like a tank. I’d even buy their equipment racks. Maybe someday or maybe I’ll purchase something from their sister company Fleetwood sound. 
aberyclark
@chakster, when the marketing is BS I look immediately the other way. There is not a think these people sell that is not a complete waste of money. There is far less expensive equipment that will perform better and last longer being sold by companies that do not have to resort to BS. Just my humble opinion. 
Actually, Mijo, the Krebs might be as good as or better than any turntable in the world regardless of price. The only reasonable  objections are to the  looks, for some, or to the price asked. So don’t buy one. 

"The only reasonable  objections are to the  looks, for some, or to the price asked. So don’t buy one."

That's reasonable. More reasoned than the silly ones over the top ranting praise for things they have never seen, heard and will definitely never own . All while spending frugal on mid fi vintage gear yet praising the complete extreme polar opposite...
$360,000 buy a nice system for a $100k and a nice 911 turbo s with the quarter Million left.

No, for $360k I could buy a TIME MACHINE to travel back to 1986 for Denon PD-100, Technics SP-10 mk3, Victor TT-101, Pioneer Exclussive turntables and a bunch of cartridges.