A turntable that plays all types of music well

Hi,

I might be moving and my lenco L75 direct drive with large Nantais plinth might be sold as too bulky to want to bring along....

For new location what turntable has the PRAT and ability to play all types of vinyl music well?

I already have a good Helius Omega arm and soundsmith hyperion cart so looking for turntable only....nothing over 10K
128x128karmapolice
@karmapolice what turntables have you heard that produce better base? What turntables have you heard that don’t handle all genres? I mean if you want to spend 10 grand on a new table, by all means do. Get a SP10R, custom plinth, mount your arm and it’s on like Donkey Kong! Maybe.

I've gotten a ton of great advice on Audiogon through the years and some not so great. I'm guessing those that are much smarter than me would tell you it's more about phono pre and cartridge than TT when it comes to bass or sound. Now, where did I put my only Polka record.
Why not just keep your Lenco and suck up the shipping price. I too have a Nantais rebuilt Lenco(with a Jelco 850S tonearm) and it is superb on all kinds of music.....you won't find a better TT for 3-5x the Lenco's cost ...and even then, the alternative might not out perform your Lenco. 
I may well keep the Lenco but its very bulky and if it ever needs repairs and I cannot find someone who does house calls, it will be a large paperweight.  I am not keen on trying to fix it myself one day.

A local dealer will bring over a Helius Viridian table later next month which would pair nicely with my Helius 10 inch tonearm.

I have heard it before and it was excellent but want to see if it will better my Lenco.
Ridiculous question. I like @millercarbon's comment....but he forgot that you have to adjust the VTA when you change cartridges.....and don't forget to clean the record for an hour on your Degritter.
Sorry. Right. Don't know how I missed those. Probably engrossed in this design I have for remote control VTA adjustment so you can change VTA for every type of music and even song to song. With memory function so once you figure out which table, arm, cartridge, interconnect, phono stage and (did I leave something out? It feels like I left something out?) then VTA and of course VTF can be locked in and programmed to return to those settings, saving untold man-hours that can then be devoted to mechanical chemical ultrasonic three stage purified water cleaning and optimal humidity drying. Which oh by the way it turns out the classical LP requires 50% humidity at 78 degrees while rock dries best at 40% humidity and 84 degrees. You can do the other way around but the strings will sound a bit dry.