LinLai WE 300B or the LinLai Global Elite Permaloy 300B tubes ?

I presently am using Sophia Electric 300B mesh-plates and find them to sound good in general.  I originally used the Sophia Royal Princess 300B's and really loved the sound, however in my experience, reliability was really poor and for the price, it wasn't any fun trying to get replacements.  I'm getting ready to order new 300B's however would like to know if any of you have had experience with their WE 300B or their flagship Elite Permaloy 300B.
Thanks... John
128x128liquidsound
Just received 16 WE 300B tubes for my Canary Audio Grand Reference Mono Amps.  Waiting for further directions from Canary before installing them.  I hope they sound WAY better than the Golden Lion.  
I haven't done any listening for the last two weeks as I've been laid up with COVID...  Sucks !  So I've no update on the LinLai 300-B's ...
@liquidsound,
I hope you have a full recovery and zero lingering after effects.

@willgolf,well that's quite the investment but that amplifier deserves top tier tubes. I'd be surprised if you do not notice a substantial improvement with the Western Electric 300bs.
Charles
@liquidsound, hopefully you have full recovery. Covid is real and needs to be taken seriously.
Recently discovered thread over at whats best forum mostly in regard to Psvane Acme series of tubes, some recent posts popping up about LinLai Elite series. http://https//www.whatsbestforum.com/threads/psvane-acme-series-new-flagship-series.26395/ 
This makes me leery about purchase of Psvane Acme 300B, even though I've never had an issue with various Psvane series of 845 tubes in two amps. Does this portend issues with LInLai as some Psvane engineers/principals moved from Psvane to LInLai? And its not just the Chinese tubes with issues, I've read plenty of durability issues with tubes from various countries/manufacturers. The EML XLS looks more and more like my 300B choice.
My consistent and long term observations of modern tube failures is extremely troubling. It seems the tube industry and amp industry are not settled on some set of standardization. Tube manufacturers blame amp manufacturers for running tubes too hard, exceeding maximum dissipation rates. But then I've seen voltage measurements that show amps with tube failures are running within safe dissipation voltages.
And then, why don't I recall seeing a single EML XLS 300B failure? I don't spend my hard earned money on the lottery, tubes seem much like lottery. I understand tube manufacturers not wanting to warranty their tubes for longer periods as no assurance all amp manufacturers design with proper dissipation specs, and/or possible amps going out of spec over time. But I would like to see tube manufacturers add a conditional period of warranty past standard warranty. If tube fails during conditional period, amp could be taken to agreed upon tech and measured for dissipation voltage, if within spec tube manufacturer honors warranty. In thread I linked to above, some Acme tubes are red plating when run within dissipation specs, Psvane claims this is normal. I find this highly problematic!