NEW PROTOTYPE FUSES COMING >>>

I’ve been asked to evaluate/beta test some new fuses that will be coming out soon. I should have them as soon as this coming Saturday.

At this point:

1. I cannot reveal the name of the manufacturer of the fuses.
2. I do not know what the retail price will be.
3. I do not know what the name of the fuse will be.

For comparison purposes, I have a full complement of SR Orange fuses that can be used throughout the system. I have one QSA Yellow fuse now being used in my ARC-PH8 phono stage, with another one to arrive soon to be used in my ARC REF-75se.

I’ll be comparing the SR Orange fuses, and the QSA fuses, with the new prototype fuses. I’ll also be using the ears of three of my well-seasoned audiophile friends, as well as my own to make the evaluations. These guys are all truth-tellers that I have full confidence in.

According to the manufacturer, these new fuses are real game-changers, so stay tuned.

Frank
128x128oregonpapa
Post removed 
@tommylion
 jetter,

you’ve made your skepticism about these products, Frank, and his motives, very clear. Do you need to go on and on, like George?
tommy, actually my name is George also.  It may come of a surprise for you to know that I am using a good number of e mats and e cards in my system.  They stay in my rig because I think they are working great, but that is my subjective opinion, because with them it isn't on or off, it takes time for them to reach full speed.

That's all that I wish to say because I do not believe in many of the things you do.  Regarding Frank, I know he is and always will be a dyed in the wool salesperson, just as I am and have been a Certified Public Accountant for ions.  He sells, I ask questions, it's in our blood.
lemonhaze ...

• "process of elimination I have to assume its the TC responsible or out of date TC"

The TC was an interesting product. Upon application, it seemed to go through phases. For example, I put a ton of the stuff into my power conditioner. I used almost an entire tube to do the job. I even did the entire inside of the lid. The result? I entirely lost the mid-bass. I called Tim at the time and told him about it. He said just wait and let it cure. Well, it was pretty bad for about three weeks, at which time, everything came back into focus and was better than ever. I’ve described the whole scenario in one of the TC threads. At no time did I ever detect a "brash, unlistenable upper mid-range" as you suggest. I’m at a loss in trying to figure out what happened in your case ... unless you didn’t leave the TC on long enough to allow it to cure.

I’m curious ... was the TC in your tube hard (set up)? Or, did it come out a silver color instead of the normal dark grey color?

So you have eight mats and are only using three? Try taking the one out from under the computer, and get some clear packing tape, and tape two mats onto the back of each speaker right in line with the drivers. See what that does, if anything. Mats taped to the speakers have done good things for me.

Frank