A turntable that plays all types of music well

Hi,

I might be moving and my lenco L75 direct drive with large Nantais plinth might be sold as too bulky to want to bring along....

For new location what turntable has the PRAT and ability to play all types of vinyl music well?

I already have a good Helius Omega arm and soundsmith hyperion cart so looking for turntable only....nothing over 10K
128x128karmapolice
I'd consider a Brinkmann Bardo as another portable direct drive table. Brinkmann can also provide armboard of choice at a decent price. Lots of favorable reviews.
I am considering the merrill real 101.3
Heard this in a number of rooms at AXPONA. It is no slouch. I was surprised how good it sounded given all the rubber but it was fast, clean and clear.
Last night I started off with the Hendrix tribute LP "Stone Free".  Given the great artists who participated on this project, it's disappointing how dull the disc sounds.  Kind of like someone put a sock over the mikes.  Then moved on to a Blue Note LP by tenor sax player Ike Quebec.  The sound was rich and lush.  Great stageing of the quartet.  Now it can't be the equipment that made all the difference.  The two LPs just didn't have the same thing on offer for the cartridge to pick up?  Don't care what system you're playing.  It can't polish a turd.  
you might want to look at the acoustic solid brand of turntables, the acoustic solid machine turntable for 6k, or even the acoustic Solid Machine Small R turntable for 4.4k or the acoustic Solid 111 Metal Turntable with stand for3.6k
Give me the old ones ! Denon DM 100 or Thorens 124 : amazing !! Much better than a lot of high priced ,new ones…