Who will soon be going to a live concert?

A friend and I bought tickets to see Emmylou Harris on Oct. 5th in Santa Rosa CA. Proof of vaccination is required. I wouldn't go otherwise.
128x128bander
I saw King Crimson a few weeks ago. It was my first concert in 2 1/2 years. I'm glad it was an outdoor show that was only around 75% capacity.
I saw Emmylou Harris about a month ago, and a friend and I saw Gary Allan on September 10th.  Both were at an outside venue. I am fully vaccinated and attended without a mask and sat near to other people.  No problems thus far.  I don’t ignore risks but intend to live my life.  My area doesn’t require masks in stores or restaurants, so I thought it safe enough at this outdoor arena to go without precautions.  Only recently has COVID infections started to rise in my state.  I am comfortable with what I do, though I don’t plan to attend any more functions the rest of this year.
I think we can all learn a lesson from former President George W. Bush’s recent speech in Shanksville, PA...

Without doubt,we as Americans all cherish our freedom...past, present, and future...but for that hard fought freedom..it surely always comes at a very high cost! Unity is what makes our freedom great...not derision.
I personally know seven breakthrough cases (I don’t know many people). My doctor knows of ten. One of these was a 18 yo with asthma and was hospitalized for a week. The one death and near death infections were of two unvaccinated people.

My partner will get a booster this week. I have not, nor will i soon go unmasked and undistanced. While it is clear the vaccination greatly reduces risk of death. All hospital beds are full… and honestly being sick and or going to the hospital is one of my least favorite things.
IMO being the partner of Rhiannon Giddens is the definition of extraordinary talent