Amplifier for Cornwall IV

I’m looking for SOLID STATE  amplifier for new to me Cornwall IV (NOT INTERESTED IN TUBES) due to current conditions thanks 
 I’m trying to decide between this amps 
1. CLASSE CA-M600
2. PARASOUND JC5 and 
3. PARASOUND JC1 
I have the speakers next is amp and then Preamp follow by source
I have Cambridge Azur 851N and cocktail Audio X45 for DAC and  streaming duties also has classe SSP800  and Parasound Hint6  to use as Preamp only for now 
100% streaming and this set up is going to be in my garage MANCAVE
I listen to almost everything but blues , old school country , jazz and  reggae mostly thanks I appreciate any advice and recommendations 
128x128lordrootman
Bingo Lord.....that was my choice but I was being polite and trying to answer your list. ;)
The Pass XA (class a) amps are sublime. Check out the XA 25, it puts out, as do all the Pass Class A amps, much more than the stated wattage. It is an incredible amp. Down side it is pure single ended. No balanced input. Still, just a seriously sweet amp, especially for the $$$. I think you will find, unless you need balanced inputs, the XA25 to be sweeter than the 30.8. If you want to get into the monos that opens up a Pandora’s box of greatness.
Let me know how you like the Cornwall IV speakers please.  I am toying with selling my JBL L100 Classic speakers to try the Klipsch.   Steve Guttenberg gushed over the new Cornwalls and Forte.   Got me thinking.
Hate to say it but I've paired my Forte III's (I know not exactly the same) with my Sugden A21SE (30W Pure Class A) and while powerful and rich, there's just a tab bit too much harmonic distortion and not enough air and detail.  My tube amps work so much better.  I know you have no interest at this point but if you ever decide to give tubes a chance the Leben CS-300xs pairs amazingly.
Post removed