Avantgarde or Tonian?

Hello, I am relatively new to the SET world. But I was thinking to match my Berning Siegfried (the 811-10 version, 10WPC, OTL) with either a pair of Avantgarde Unos or a pair of Tonian Classic 12.1. Has anyone had direct experiences with both of them? I know they're both good but I was wondering if anyone had first-hand experience of pros and cons. Thanks.
ggavetti
Thank you Jayarr. Right now I own a pair of Ocellia Kedros, which have the same sensitivity as the Tonians (same driver but the Tonian classic also have a ribbon tweeter), and that's not an issue. The Siefgried sounds loud and clear in a medium-sized room. But thanks for your reply. I have heard different opinions about the Avantgarde (especially the fact that they can be a bit fatiguing) but your long-term satisfaction is a good sign.
Ggavetti what don't you like about the Ocellia sound? I think any PHY based speaker is the more musical speaker over the avantgarde speaker. The avantgardes are good sounding speakers but more hi-fi sounding than musical and in the long run the Tonian or Ocellia wold be my choice.
Ggavetti what don't you like about the Ocellia sound? I think any PHY based speaker is the more musical speaker over the avantgarde speaker. The avantgardes are good sounding speakers but more hi-fi sounding than musical and in the long run the Tonian or Ocellia wold be my choice.
Interesting and tough choice!

My guess is the Avantgarde has more upside but will be harder to get setup properly and tweaked to sound just right.

I'd probably lean towards the Tonian for top to bottom coherency and towards Avantgarde for dynamics and overall potential, especially at more realistic listening volumes.