Drummers! Which amps do you use for best Timing & Dynamics?

Many audio systems fail to deliver a really tight groove with correct dynamics and rock solid timing. The timing must be coherent from lows to highs as well. Some amps time well in the mids but lag behind in the bass. The amp must be lush or free of any hardness at the same time as well.

Please share your choices for amps , sources and speakers. 

In my case I am looking for great low volume performance, huge soundstage that opens up in direction to the listener, and the tight groove of course. Speaker efficiency 88db, minimum impedance 3Ohm.

I have the impression that amps which double into 4 ohm, have zero negative feedback and have high idle power consumption are the best for high current low volume performance.

I also prefer single solid core cables for best timing.

Price up to 5k used.

As bang for buck reference I want to mention the Kinki EX M1 integrated or M7 power amp which has excellent low volume performance and timing. It is slightly lean, cool mechanical and I am interested in other alternatives ( neutral or warm)

128x128zuio
As a drummer, what's important for me is the highs (tweeter) and how fast the decay is in the bass. I remember in 1978 when purchasing my 1st hifi system, I would go in with albums that I liked to show off the drum sound and listened for cymbal sounds (hi hat, large thick ride, cymbal bell strikes) to see which speaker sounded like the real thing. Same goes for bass drum and tom tom strokes, does each strike linger on or decay right away.
In 78, I purchased the ESS speakers with the Heil AMT mid/tweeter.
Same goes for today, I'm using a diamond tweeter in my current speakers.
Pass Labs w/Aerial Acoustics.

1966 June Slingerland WMP w/matching snare.
2014 Mahogany/Poplar/Mahogany Craviotto. w/matching snare. R.I.P Johnny.
Instanbul Mehmet and Agop
DW Hardware
Of course I own a 70’s Acrolite and No. 400 Supraphonic (My first real drum - Original Owner.)
I use a Primaluna Evo 400 power amp via a Don Sachs Model 2 preamp. The preamp is very transparent and has an excellent attenuator. The Primaluna amp is not the last word on resolution but it is ballsy. It’s an odd but great sounding combo.
I can hear the air in the snare on most good recordings. Well-defined decay on cymbal overtones. 

Sonor Delite, Birdseye Amber: 8/10/12/14/16/22
Clear Ambassador batters over Clear Diplomat resonant
Sonor 14x5.5 Steve Smith cast steel snare
Zildjian Constantinople 14” hats, 18” Constantinople crash, 17” medium A crash, 19” medium-thin A Crash, 21” K Special Dry Ride.

Try the ATC P2. Incredibly transparant, fast and speaker combination is perfect. I use it on the Magico S5. This will bring what you ask for. 
Next steps is to combine the P2 with the ATC SCA2 pre-amp, you will be transported right into the studio.