No response from seller

Why do so many sellers don’t have the courtesy to answer simple question. I’ve been wanting to buy a passive preamp from a seller in Ca. Sent 3 emails, one a week and not one reply. It’s easy to check he’s been on audiogon as of yesterday. He has positive feedback, not many.
if you decided not to sell cancel the damn add.
still looking but rest assured if he ever reply’s he’ll get the same treatment from me.
im to old to play these childish games
thanks for hearing me out
audioelevations
Just a different perspective. I listed an integrated amp for sale here. The system didn’t send me any notifications. I later found an offer that I would have accepted, but it was about two weeks old, and the potential buyer didn’t respond when I sent him a message. No, it wasn’t three attempts by either of us, but sometimes stuff happens.
Because this website is a joke for a proper auction site in 2021.  Many of the sellers are why this hobby almost died 20 years ago.  Egotistical sellers that lack proper knowledge to desctibe their products as well as the decay that organically happens to all transistors.  One mega seller in Chicago tried to convince me the product was thoroughly checked by a third party professional..him the seller?  Really!  Audiogon did work well before the redesign and sellers like Underwood Wally were class acts.  Get a professional real third party full bench check.  Get a deal off craigslist and roll the dice or get a killer deal from Audio Advisor or Music Direct.  The sense of urgency doesn't exist on here anymore.
I couldn’t agree more with the last post. Plus the fact the way the economy has changed doe not help.

Audio elevations, after two emails to the seller, And no response, I go elsewhere, don’t get stress out, so many choices of preamp, Have you heard Schiit.com , check it out , go for the new one.Saga and Freya and not expensive.Sometimes people are lazy to type two letters or three.