No response from seller

Why do so many sellers don’t have the courtesy to answer simple question. I’ve been wanting to buy a passive preamp from a seller in Ca. Sent 3 emails, one a week and not one reply. It’s easy to check he’s been on audiogon as of yesterday. He has positive feedback, not many.
if you decided not to sell cancel the damn add.
still looking but rest assured if he ever reply’s he’ll get the same treatment from me.
im to old to play these childish games
thanks for hearing me out
audioelevations
Post removed 
Looking for a preamp, wanted passive now I’m open.
my audio friend thinks due to my health to get a integrated with remote. Not that stable in walking and he’s concerned. Weight is a issue as since my sever stroke I’m lucky I can pick up 20 to 25 pounds
I just don’t understand how tough it is to simply say how old something is, as a seller it would be in my listing unless it’s a new to market item, shame on you for not putting it there in the first place.
Just a different perspective. I listed an integrated amp for sale here. The system didn’t send me any notifications. I later found an offer that I would have accepted, but it was about two weeks old, and the potential buyer didn’t respond when I sent him a message. No, it wasn’t three attempts by either of us, but sometimes stuff happens.