No response from seller

Why do so many sellers don’t have the courtesy to answer simple question. I’ve been wanting to buy a passive preamp from a seller in Ca. Sent 3 emails, one a week and not one reply. It’s easy to check he’s been on audiogon as of yesterday. He has positive feedback, not many.
if you decided not to sell cancel the damn add.
still looking but rest assured if he ever reply’s he’ll get the same treatment from me.
im to old to play these childish games
thanks for hearing me out
audioelevations
Post removed 
I’ve had similar experiences. In every case, the item was being sold to someone else. It still would be nice to receive some sort of acknowledgement. But,that’s the world.  There also is the chance that life situations have gotten in the way. I would keep searching for what you seek. 
Don't shoot yourself in the foot.

I called and left messages at Audio Classics 3 times, no return call. Got someone live, they said they would personally give the message (pre-arrange overhaul of my mx110z tube tuner/preamp) to Ryan.

I wrote, scolded them this way and that.

Ryan wrote, apologized, explained incredibly busy.

I wrote, an old man teaching a young person a valuable lesson: "An Apology, WITH an Explanation is NOT an Apology".

He replied, acknowledged that, letting me know they were there for me if I needed them.

OK, I got over myself, visited my friend in Vestal, NY (their location), met Ryan (heck of a nice person) at their place with my beloved unit. Signed the wooden door they have visitors and customers sign. They did a great job, did not go over-board, got it done and shipped back to me.

Later, gave me confidant advice when purchasing my little Luxman. 
This happens all the time on the internet. It doesn’t matter what the item is. Yet another consequence of no consequences for folks hiding anonymously behind a computer screen.
Happens outside of the audio world too.  Most FB or CL sellers are pretty decent people, but some will only lift a finger if it benefits them....including removing a sold listing.