Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
tonywinga

Nice addition! The Niagara is a very fine conditioner. Keep me posted as the conditioner settles into your room/system.

Happy Listening!
pops

Good to see you here again.  Nice addition with the Denali V2.
I have not heard this particular model, only, the V-Ray.
The Denali is reportedly better technology.

Happy Listening!
Hi duramax747,  If possible, I would like to add the CS5 to your list of outriggers.  I'm happy to provide you measurements and can promise the purchase of at least one set.
-Gary
esprits4s,

Noted. Right now I have one of a few different models. I would like to get 2-3 of a model as it will distribute the cost of CAD/Modeling, Programming, and initial set up time amongst a few parts cutting the cost down per unit. 
Thiel never made outriggers for CS3.6, CS5, CS 5i, CS6, CS 7,  and CS7.2 so I assumed members with these models would have wanted a set of outriggers.

I'm keeping a list and those who have reached out and will move forward when the quantity for each model allows me to proceed and keep cost down. 

Thx

@duramax747
Sorry for my ignorance lol but I’ve never seen these outriggers you are mentioning about. Do you have any pics for reference? I have 1.2, 2.2 and 3.5