Capacitor

Dear friends I am interested to upgrade my caps in the tube preamp from Audio theta tin foil 3uf200VDC to Miflex1uf 240VDC copper foil what are your thoughts will reducing the value to 1uf affect the bass and frequency response or should I go with a higher value than 3uf  
jasbirnandra
So if a listener actually compared the Duelund CAST, VH ODAM  and Wima capacitors and having heard them (In his components/audio system) found the Wima the least impressive he is wrong and misguided?

Wima is the only correct choice ? The other two capacitors are merely flawed, inferior, colored and distorted? It is totally irrelevant if the listener prefers the sound quality of the CAST or ODAM ? This preference is simply borne out of ignorance and lack of understanding? Yet this attitude is not condescending? Okay I get it. Someone needs access to a dictionary.

@pauly you had it right. So much for my extending "benefit of the doubt".
Charles
"Some people are simply not worth interacting with"

@pauly, right again.  It is a pointless endeavor I have to admit.
Charles 
Ugh. I’ve seen this on several other threads —people attacking capacitor upgrades in a high handed manner. 
I purchased a certain budget preamp that allows capacitor rolling with built in binding posts for caps on both output coupling and gain stages. It is $1k new abs I got it for about $600 used.  You can swap caps in a moment (once you discharge them safely). I bought this thing because it was easier than building something like it. 
I don’t need Raul to tell me anything. I’ve heard the sonic differences in caps.  Wima  are fine caps that do a decent job and meet spec. But they do not come close to things like VCap.  
Yes they are pricey things. A pair of great caps can set you back several hundred bucks. But the sonic differences are easily audible —more so TO MY EARS than a power cable, for example.  
While it’s true that some manufacturers just  use Wima or other decent caps, it’s also true that many do not. 
It’s also true to my ears that a decent 6 or 12 volt reissue preamp tube can sound great and quiet. So many get a bad rap yet manufacturers use them all the time. And it’s also true that some NOS tubes can sound magical and just better. It’s not practical to source them when building to a price point.   
Thanks to Granny and Charles for keeping decorum and encouraging folks to listen for themselves.