Quantum Science Audio Thread

This is a thread for those who wish to discuss Quantum Science Audio products of all types.
tommylion
A quick update on my new GR Research B24 power cable.

When I first plugged it in, I was pretty pleased with it. Sounded pretty good. 
As I have listened to it over the last few days, I could literally hear the sound changing as the hours ticked by, and not necessarily for the better.
The music actually started to sound a bit distorted at one point, especially at higher volumes. Made me scratch my head a little bit, but the result/phenomenon was absolutely real.

For a A/B, (and to make sure I wasn't "hearing things"), I currently have the new B24 cable unplugged and a broken-in Maze Ref4 Power cable back in the system on my Classe preamp.

I'm going to revisit the GR Research cable this week and continue to let it settle in, but it needs to show some improvement soon, or this sucker's going back. Hopefully it's just breaking in (I think GR Research recommends 200 hours), but this is some of the most brutal break-in I've experienced on a cable so far.

Hi coralkong: My experience has been that some power cords can take a long time to break in. Sometimes weeks. The break in period can be like a roller coaster ride, sounding good for a while and then like crap for a while until fully run in. I suggest taking a little more time with the break in before ditching the GRs. You may be rewarded in spades. Good listening. Jeff
Again,
any of you guys using these Fuse(s) in a CD/SACD player?

Happy Listening!

This is just a bump fest for "snake oil"

A fuse:
1: two end caps
2: short piece of fuse wire connecting the two end caps through a glass tube (that’s all she wrote).

To those "non technical" members that are interested, do not listen to fusers, listen to the techs of this industry that design the audio products you have.
AND YOU WON"T SEE THEM ON THREADS LIKE THIS AGREEING WITH FUSERS ABOUT THE SOUND IMPROVMENT DETAILS AND AC FUSE PLACEMENT DIRECTION, EVER!!!
Just clean and tighten your fuse holder and re-new your fuse (if old) with a good quality 50cent Bussman, Littlefuse or similar.
As with "many switch-on surges" they do deteriorate, bend, stretch and get crusty with electrolysis formations on their fusible wire elements before they give out, as these pics show the same fuse wire element ageing over time show. https://ibb.co/Vvx39mg
(even the $$$ boutique ones will age just as much also)
Cheers to those "non fusers" George