High Quality dac with network streamer saves $1,000s

Having compared and done a lot of research . I have compared verygood dacs adding on 
$3-4k  network streamers-servers , vs the Bricasti M3 dac- network streamer.
Bricasti has a ton of trickle down technologies in this setup ,and very-well known in the professional 
mastering realm ,before consumer . Your computer takes its data and send its to the dedicated Lynex 
based operating system ,which filters and then 8 x upsampled the dual mono Analog Devises 1599 multi bit dacs  ,linear power supply  and filtering , Totally eliminating the needto spend $2-3k+ on a dedicated server ,I listened and compared plus extra cables, and powercords , the only thing I bought was a  decent Wireworld starlight Ethernet from the modem, and most important cable by far from network hub to the dac,streamer .BTW the uptone audio Ether regen truly cleans the noise riding on the line , andEthernet is noticeably cleaner then a USB cable . The Wireworld platinum 8 I tried going into the streamer ,Avery noticeable improvement ,thsts my next upgrade , a good power cord is always a plus . I was going to buy my brothers latest Denafrips terminator  using with a Melco n100 streamer sever but, the Bricasti setup was noticeably better and getting for around $5k a steal , and also having the dedicated1bit DSD thst doesnot have to convert to pcm , and verygood analog preamp section 
if youwant Toruń direct,and headphone option ,100% Differentially balanced a Steal in sonics as well as function and if compared a bunch of dacs with theMelco as well as Innous at our audio get togethers,all equipment had identical system and Ad one to make this call with others verifying it just when I was going to spend another $3k on a server,streamer I am now saving for reference speaker upgrade ,having excellent quality and design all in one product has several electrical advantages in less wiring ,cables and signal path, I just thought well worth mentioning it saved me $3k.
https://www.bricasti.com/en/consumer/m3.php

128x128audioman58
By using a switch that cleans and isolates your Ethernet line is a repeatable
experiment , there are very pricy ones out there  up to $3k ,for under $650

You can also buy a sub $100 switch with a fiber port and run fiber up to your streamer before converting back to Ethernet for a very short run.   I found doing the above while using an EtherRegen to do the conversion sounded better than using Ethernet on both sides of the EtherRegen.  I then found a $100 fiber to Ethernet converter that sounded as good to me as my EtherRegen and therefore sold it along with its LPS.  My fiber converter feeds a Bricasti M5.    Obviously this is YMMV depending on your streamer, ears, and the rest of your system…

@ddafoe can you send links of exactly what fiber port switches you used and Ethernet converters?
Much appreciated.
links of exactly what fiber port switches you used and Ethernet converters?

you can use a Cisco 2960. It has a fiber port and highly regarded by many as a great switch for audio purposes. It can be easily modified to run from a DC supply rather than the internal switching supply.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/123732006718?epid=74160717&hash=item1ccf00973e:g:evIAAOSwwKNbI-jz

@desferous

The Cary DMS-700 just got a nice review from HiFi+.
What is the Cary house sound?
When describing the Cary house sound, think analog with slam.

Just noticed this on twitter from @caryaudio:

Eric Neff from @hifiplusmag wrote an amazing review on our DMS-700 Network Audio Player that was published in their August 2021 issue. He loved it so much, he bought the review unit for his own personal reference system!