Power cord supplied with Luxman L-509X Integrated Amp

The power cord looks really cheap for such a quality amp. A polarized 2 prong male end to plug into the wall and only 2 prongs on the amp. What can I replace this with and not be unsafe? Seems all aftermarket power cables have 3 prongs.

Go to my virtual system for pictures.
thunderball
I agree with everyone saying that power cables are hocus pocus, but then I changed my jug cord amp cable to one I made out of 60A wire for shits and giggles... and it sounded better. So now what do I do?
My guess is that dynamics and note transient attack are dependant on responsive current supply and maybe crappy cords are a bottleneck hindrance to that... I don't know. As for those claiming it improves the sound of source components, who knows.
I found the power cord choice for my 509 to be very influential, and critical, to get the most out of it.  
The sound of an electronic component starts with the power transformer, diode bridge and filter caps. NOT with the wire from the wall AC outlet! Fancy expensive power cords are just jewelry to impress the unenlightened! Let the stone throwing begin!
I'm with you JB52. Why would a manufacturer of high end audio components provide anyone with a power cord which would degrade the sound of their product? It makes no sense. Much like other crazy expensive accessories, I question their true value.