TEKTON IMPACT MONITORS

I ove this speakers , on my set up they sound really very dynamic and easy to listen. Is there anyway to replace their tweeters to improve them? I do love the design of the impact.Thanks
128x128jayctoy
I responded to a thread titled Why do people sell Tekton Speakers right after receiving them? and can not find the entire discussion.  ( I took a vacation).  Can someone please explain why an entire thread was deleted instead of just the offending post(s)?
Am I allowed to ask this question?
If someone can message me and explain that would be great if this is not allowed to be asked.
phcollie
I responded to a thread titled Why do people sell Tekton Speakers right after receiving them? and can not find the entire discussion ... Can someone please explain why an entire thread was deleted instead of just the offending post(s)?
You should direct your inquiry to the moderators. My observation is that they don't like to "babysit" a thread. When one becomes problematic, they'll often delete or close it.
@phcollie - that thread would have been my preference to discuss the MC weekend, and I feel a little guilty about doing it in here.