High Quality dac with network streamer saves $1,000s

Having compared and done a lot of research . I have compared verygood dacs adding on 
$3-4k  network streamers-servers , vs the Bricasti M3 dac- network streamer.
Bricasti has a ton of trickle down technologies in this setup ,and very-well known in the professional 
mastering realm ,before consumer . Your computer takes its data and send its to the dedicated Lynex 
based operating system ,which filters and then 8 x upsampled the dual mono Analog Devises 1599 multi bit dacs  ,linear power supply  and filtering , Totally eliminating the needto spend $2-3k+ on a dedicated server ,I listened and compared plus extra cables, and powercords , the only thing I bought was a  decent Wireworld starlight Ethernet from the modem, and most important cable by far from network hub to the dac,streamer .BTW the uptone audio Ether regen truly cleans the noise riding on the line , andEthernet is noticeably cleaner then a USB cable . The Wireworld platinum 8 I tried going into the streamer ,Avery noticeable improvement ,thsts my next upgrade , a good power cord is always a plus . I was going to buy my brothers latest Denafrips terminator  using with a Melco n100 streamer sever but, the Bricasti setup was noticeably better and getting for around $5k a steal , and also having the dedicated1bit DSD thst doesnot have to convert to pcm , and verygood analog preamp section 
if youwant Toruń direct,and headphone option ,100% Differentially balanced a Steal in sonics as well as function and if compared a bunch of dacs with theMelco as well as Innous at our audio get togethers,all equipment had identical system and Ad one to make this call with others verifying it just when I was going to spend another $3k on a server,streamer I am now saving for reference speaker upgrade ,having excellent quality and design all in one product has several electrical advantages in less wiring ,cables and signal path, I just thought well worth mentioning it saved me $3k.
https://www.bricasti.com/en/consumer/m3.php

128x128audioman58
Dear OP,

I think you are really on to something.  One better would be fiber between your switch and streamer.  
But I wish you would take the time to do more careful writing or maybe even to learn how to write.   
I do appreciate the information.  
OP—> I too found value to the information you provided, and I thank you for that. I may consider going down this path myself for a smaller den/library system. I have to agree with the previous post, however, that your writing would be much better if you learned to use MANY more periods and far fewer commas.  It is a different approach, if that is what you’re after, but difficult for the reader. 
     This is a serious question about streamers:  What can you listen to that does not use a general purpose algorhythm that sends you a decreasingly good selection of the most popular, general listening top tunes from each genre?  I have had no luck, so I listen to Channels 67 and 76 (Jazz/Classical) from XM, despite the loss in sound quality, of which my ears quick adapt, BECAUSE the music is chosen by real musicians who understand it.     Of course, afterwards. I must usually give myself a fix of great sound. 
     I have tried rock, etc on XM, and i believe the bandwidth is much smaller for this than for jazz, and probably for classical.  In fact, it is usually unlistenable.
By using a switch that cleans and isolates your Ethernet line is a repeatable 
experiment , there are very pricy ones out there  up to $3k ,for under $650:, the uptone audio Ether regen has many positive reviews and I feel money well spent.
by far the most critical Ethernet  cable is right before your streamer ,
from modem to router also but to a lesser extent. Quality  Ethernet cable too is a worth wild 
purchase .I started with Belden  best   Cat 6, from there I bought a Wireworld starlight cat8 cable even without breakin it had noticeably more detail abit bright 
for the first few days ,I just let it play for  a week. My friend brought over his reference Wireworld  Platinum cat 8 cable . We had others change the 3 cables 
at least 6 times and all 4 picked of us picked the platinum by a wide  margin ,the start light is still very respectable , the Beldon sounded much flatter in presentation.
Why not join QObuz ,and get Roon to organize the Millions od songs ?
which there are high quality radio stations ,
Audirvana is great sonics and many radio stations ,if using USB and windows 
it has Kernal streaming which is its best sounding, 
for ethernet able  it doesnot apply .