Vintage MIT MI-330

Dear all
I have recently bought a used MI-330 interconnect.
It appears quite old, and while it is directional, there are no boxes attached, which apparently allow impedance adjustment.
I wonder, are these cables still worthy contenders? I like their sound, but I guess that current designs would outperform them by a huge margin. Is that indeed the case?
Thanks a lot!
b_mueller
I have a set of the MH750`s and the arrows are supposed to go in the direction of the signal.
The signal comes from the amp so the arrows should point towards the speakers not the amp... 
Just for fun I have been comparing these cables to my own DIY recipe (helix design with Duelund 1 mm flat silver wire and Duelund 16GA tinned copper wire double runs around in helical turns) and a LessLoss C-Marc Cinch cable, and I must say the MIT sounds very muddy and lifeless by comparison. The DIY cable was surprisingly good compared to the LessLoss. It did emphasize voices and main lines, as if putting a spotlight to the main action, while the LossLess opened up everything, presenting all elements in an open space.