Aesthetix Calypso Signature to Eclipse

Has anyone done this upgrade?  Any thoughts on the improvement, if any?
limniscate
@ejholtom Did you get your Aesthetix piece upgraded?  What were you using before you picked up the Aesthetix? 

I'm looking to add a tube pre to my setup and Aesthetix is at the top of the list.  Currently I'm using a MSB Analog as DAC/pre.
@solobone22  Sorry about the delayed response, been in my cave during much of Covid. I did get the Aesthetix Calypso preamp (which I bought new in 2004), upgraded to the Eclipse version. I've been an audiophile for 50 years and had some very nice gear, but nothing that touches the Aesthetix Calypso Eclipse. I can't imagine any change that would be worth the effort in improvement. You asked about my previous pre-amp - it was a Pass Aleph, very nice, I enjoyed it a lot. But as seems to happen to many of us, with age our taste in music and sound changes and we transition to tubes, which is what I have done. I am completely thrilled with my current all-tube set-up, in which the Aesthetix plays a central role (SME 20 into Luxman EQ500/Marantz SA-10 into Aesthetix Calypso Eclipse into Wyetech Labs Sapphire 300B monoblocks into Verity Audio Otello speakers, connected with Siltech Royal Sig Queen/Crown PRince/Prince/Crystal Cable Dreamline Plus. 

As for my assessment of Aesthetix service, they were exemplary in all regards, among the best I have ever experienced.