Best kept secret in AC line filtering conditioning

How many of you guys truly know of Puritan Audio Labs ? Not many yet ,these are made in the U.K 
I have 3 friends in Europe that own them , and found a guy at our audio club just  an hour away 
I will check out next week , and against the much more costly AQ niagra  this removes hum,noise 
like nobodies business .model 136, and  better still model 156 all under $2k check out the video.
https://6moons.com/audioreview_articles/puritan/

128x128audioman58
I don’t spend a dime on power conditioning. I paid an electrician to install 8 direct connections from my room to the junction box. That was good enough, and I have zero sound issues. To me this is like power and speaker cables - Snake oil.
No, it is science. Your "solution" made things worse.  

Electromagnetic radiation is everywhere. Radio, cell phones, WiFi, all of it and more. When radio waves cross a wire they induce a current in the wire. This is in fact how an antenna works. All your devices have them. Every wire then is an antenna.  

What you did is instead of having just one antenna bringing RFI into your system you now have 8. The reason it sounds fine to you is because you never bothered to compare.  

Probably you are convinced this noise is something you can hear, like hiss or hum. It is not. RFI is radio frequency, a lot of it megahertz. Millions of cycles per second. You cannot hear millions of cycles per second. But this noise is there, it can be seen on a scope riding on the 60 Hz AC, and it can and does make it all the way through power supplies and into the music signal.  

Still you do not hear it as discernable noise. It is not like hiss or ticks or pops or anything you can point your finger at and say wow I need to do something about this noise.  

It manifests instead as a layer of grain or glare, a graying of the background, an indistinct quality around images. It makes the sound stage flat and narrow. When removed the background goes black, images float more distinct and dimensional, and everything sounds much more liquid and natural.  

There is even a simple test you can do to hear this for yourself. Don't cost nothing. Takes only a few minutes. Leave your system on long enough to be properly warmed up. Listen to your favorite tune. Go and flip off all the circuit breakers except for what is needed for your system. Listen again. The huge improvement in liquidity and everything else as described above is due to breaking the connection with all those circuit wire antennas.  

Not snake oil. Science.
there is no background noise in my system ... with volume all the way up and my ear flat to the speaker  !