My swarm sub system is in The Absolute Sound !!

Pg30.  Kinda cool, opening up the magazine and seeing something that is in your listening room.  The pics are real dark in the magazine but I added a few in my virtual system. Check it out!!  
128x128benzman
Benzman,
Beautiful room (and house)!

+1 on Duke's generosity and ingenuity.  The swarm does amazing things in bass management, and is the only thing required for a single seating position.  Optimizing bass for a larger area is not possible in my experience without acoustic treatment with the caveat that I definitely do not have a well-designed room acoustically.  Swarm in a good room may be sufficient.

Evan

Congratulations!  The only mention on audio that I have ever had was a response from Paul McGowan (PS Audio) on a YouTube video about a week ago from an email that I sent him 3 years ago...He said he could not understand what I did as professor (I have since retired and have spent most of my life in biotech and big pharma). 

I only added bass traps that were not very expensive but they did eliminate the booming associated with the bass in my listening room. To increase bass, it looks your solution might be the answer.
That's a gorgeous room you have there benzman! Do you rent out rooms for the weekend? I'll bring the beer! Joe 
Would love to have Audiogoners over for a session. I am in North East Metro Detroit off Lake St.Clair. Get tuned up in the Tequila chairs and its starts sounding even better.
Speaking of Tequila, did anybody  ever try Michael Jordan's Cincoro Anejo?  Expensive at  $130 a bottle but man is it special.  Just sippin neat and you are in heaven!!